Territory Manager (Pump) – Ludhiana
Experience3 - 5 Years
SalaryUp to 7 LPA
• Responsible for appointing distributor & dealer.
• Monitoring competitors activities in the market.
• Monitoring target Vs Actual sales.
• Relationship with Business Associates.
• Handling promotional activities.
• Ensuring Stock Checking, visibility drive-Visual merchandising display.
• Responsible for institutional business & Trade market.
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding market potential.
• Drive internal meeting with others sales people in his area to coordinate.
• Managing sales & identifying developing new dealers in new area.
• Tracking competitors activities as to provide better inputs for the selling strategies.
Must have experience in Dealer Management, New dealers appointment, Channel Sales.
Candidates is responsible for accomplish the target & increase the sales.