Technical Support Executive – Pump – Indore
Experience1 - 3 Years
SalaryUp to 3 LPA
In service centre:
• Appointing Service centres wherever required, providing sufficient knowledge to the service centre staff about our products, material of construction, and serviceability of the products.
• Educating the service centre on timely delivery of repaired goods, correct system of repair charge reimbursement and training them to provide better service to the customers.
• Responsible for mapping the service centre to all the dealers.
• Responsible for implementing showroom concept in all the service centres.
• Fixing and periodic review of repair charges and fixing service response time. Implementing and monitoring systems such as customer care register, customer database management in the service centre and making them to follow proper billing system.
• Responsible for prompt Supply of spares to the service centres and addressing spares related issues.
• Organizing quarterly service centre get-together and collaborating with the manager in educating and motivating service centres to provide better service.
• Providing necessary training to the service centre mechanics.
• Effective evaluation and up-gradation of the service centres as per the company norms and guiding them for their further improvement.
• Responsible to visit the company authorized service Centre once in a month.
• Providing sufficient knowledge to the dealers about our products and its advantages over the competitor.
• Training the dealers on using the pump selection software and spares identification software
• Responsible for training dealer’s mechanic on attending field complaints, providing solution for regular issues and providing sufficient tools, uniform etc to them.
• Making the dealer’s mechanic responsible for attending the complaints and accompanying with them when the complaints are repeated.
• Responsible for prompt supply of spares and ensuring minimum spares stock availability in the dealers counter.
• Analyzing the service cost and fixing the service budget in consultation with the Branch Manager.
• Responsible for effective spares distribution in the respective branch.
• Responsible for spares target achievement of the respective branch.
• Making filed visits, understanding the complaints, requirements of the customer etc and submitting report on the same to the concerned Region In-charge and H.O
• Providing feedback to the H.O on new product performance.
• Analyzing the competitor’s product performance and reporting to the Regional head and H.O
• Analyzing the defective goods ,making study on the total sale of such goods and reporting the same to H.O
• Providing necessary training to the Marketing staffs of the respective branch on pump selection software and spares identification software
• Co-ordinating in promotional activities such as Mechanic meet, Mechanic training programme ,product demo, exchange Mela, spares mobile van etc
• Forecasting and stock planning for spares.
• Analyzing the product complaints and sending report on the same to the Regional in-charge and Head office on monthly basis. Providing immediate feedback to the H.O on Major product complaints.
• Responsible to arrive a periodic training calendar for all the staffs, dealers, dealer’s staff, mechanics and service centres and conducting trainings as per the calendar.
• Responsible for conducting monthly technical meeting as per the marketing calendar schedule and imparting technical knowledge to the branch staffs.
• Assisting the operation staff on verification of repaired bills received from the dealers and service centres.
• Responsible to submit the Monthly performance report to the Region In- charge as per the marketing calendar schedule.