Relationship Manager – HNI – Chandigarh
Experience3 - 8 Years
SalaryUp to 7 LPA
o Acquire and Maintain relationship and increase AUM from HNI clients.
o Advising HNI& Super HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
o Aggressively track the HNI& Super HNI Client segment in the market for new client acquisition.
o To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment product basket across asset classes to determine whether they fit into clients’ portfolios.
o Work along with product team to give feedback and develop need based ‘PRODUCT’ so as to suit the clients requirements
o To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
o To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities
o Assist in Corporate or in association with Exchanges, Depositories and AMC.
• The candidate should be working in an individual contributor role and handled a large portfolio size.
• The candidate must be a Graduate / Post Graduate and possess more than 2 years of relevant experience from BFSI segment.
• Must possess excellent influential skills and be able to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
• Cross sell and up sell existing products to the existing and new clients.
• Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well being.
• A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behaviour, macro movements with respect to market.
• Ability to process several inputs provided by research team and other sources and apply them to the specific context of several clients thus generating insights for clients.
• Candidate with AMFI, IRDA, NISM certification will be given preference
• Compensation and rewards best in the Industry
• The Relationship Manager will be Responsible for Acquiring HNI clients (HNI& Super HNI).
HNI = Initial Minimum Margin of 5 Lac