Business Development Executive – Ahmedabad
Experience1 - 3 Years
SalaryUp to 4.20 LPA
• Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
• Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
• Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
• Working on weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
• Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
• Following up swiftly on sales inquiries and sending out information.
• Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
• Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
• Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
• Background of the Business Development Executive
• Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
• Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
• Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
• Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems.
• Identifying new sales leads
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
• To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences, business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and are not working.
• Finding interesting and brilliant solutions to problems.
• Passionate about software development and developer communities.
• Always having a positive attitude.
• Results Oriented
• High Energy
• Have a good understanding of IT so you can quickly learn about new IT packages and techniques
• Have good communications skills
• Enjoy problem solving
• Work in a logical manner
• Demonstrate good attention to detail